Registration for GBF Africa is now closed. Due to health & safety regulations, on-site registrations will not be accepted. All attendees are required to present their vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to the Forum.
- Dubai Chamber members’ exports to Eastern Africa grow by 2.4% in first six months of the year
- High-Profile African Delegations to Visit Dubai for Global Business Forum Africa 2021
- Dubai’s food and beverage trade with Africa reaches $13.9 billion over 2015-2020 period
- Global Business Forum Africa 2021 to highlight continent’s untapped trade potential
- Dubai Chamber member exports and re-exports to West Africa up 42% in first 5 months of 2021
- Agriculture identified as the most promising sector for investment in sub-Saharan Africa
- Dubai Chamber Gears Up to Host 6th Global Business Forum Africa in October